1. If you could travel anywhere, where would you go?
- Hm… I have many places I would love to travel but I think my top two are Fiji and Africa.
2. Coffee or tea?
-I really love both. I love love love tea but I do need my coffee to wake my ass up in the morning because I am dead…literally.
3. Dream profession?
4. What do you want from the DW 50th Anniversary Special?
- I really wanted Tentoo to be in it but I’m happy that Ten and Rose are in it. I really want something to happen between Eleven and Rose, idk I just…feels.
5. What’s one plot you’ve always wanted to play, but never had the chance?
- Hm I never really thought of this. Um…I guess I always wanted to rp the Eleventh Hour but instead of the entire Prisoner Zero plot, the Doctor would open the crack and it would be linked to the parallel world? Idk, does that even make sense?
6. Favorite song?
- The Lovecats - The Cure, my current obsession. Other than that it’s Michelle by The Beatles.
7. Tell me: would you kill to save a life?
-I don’t think I would ever be able to kill even if it was to save someones life. I don’t think I could live with the fact that I killed someone. I guess it just really depends on who I’m killing………….. I don’t know.
8. Batman should just off the Joker at this point, right? Ditto Supes and Lex Luthor. See also: Spidey and Norman Osborn.
- Is it bad that I read this in a sexual way? Sorry its late…well not really but shh. Anyway, I agree but if that did happen then I wouldn’t really like the series and whatnot because I love reappearing villains even if you know that they’re going to get their asses kicked. I guess I just like to see what the writers are doing with the villains and to see what evil thing they’re going to do in the episode/comic. It also nice to see the hero’s reaction to the same villain…it’s always along the line of like “oh great…it’s you” and I just find the sarcastic jokes hilarious.
9. Gwen or MJ - and why?
- OH UM… this is hard. I think i’m going to go with Gwen just because the movies made me dislike MJ a lot. I wasn’t too fond of Tobey Maguire and his portrayal of Spider-Man either. I feel like the new movie with Andrew just portrayed the original version of Spider-Man/Peter Parker better. ANYWAY, it’s nice to see Gwen having a chance with Peter so i’m going to say Gwen because it’s a better love story than Peter and his relationship with MJ. Both of them (MJ/Peter) were just too invested in their own lives instead of their relationship. Even when MJ found out he was Spider-Man, their relationship still wasn’t that great. So…Gwen.
10. Suddenly, all those myths are true. But only one set. Who choose? Greek, Celtic, or Nordic? Why?
- Greek because I know more about it than Celtic and Nordic. Plus I find Greek mythology interesting (not saying that I wouldn’t mind learning more about Celtic and Nordic) and it was one of the main reasons I took Latin throughout my HS years. Although I wasn’t the best at Latin…in fact I sucked at it but I still enjoyed it.
11. What is one quote or saying that you feel best sums up who you are?
-Hm… “Fuck you guys, I’m funny.” No just kidding….
"The past can hurt. But from the way I see it, you can either run from it, or… learn from it.” - The Lion King